DISH + Amazon = Best possible outcome

I haven't figured out how to call my other Alexa Echo or Dot units... (say I wanted to call my wife on the Echo dot in the kitchen from my echo dot here at my office.)

To use the "intercom" function just say Alexa "call home", the ring will turn green on all of your units, then you just say alexa answer and your connected. You can't select which units, it connects all of them.
And if you add the Dish Skill through the Alexa App, you can control your Hopper through Alexa.
Alexa tune to channel 3...

Reactions: TheKrell
Charlie is only 64. He has a good ten years and maybe 20, before he needs to retire. Robert Byrd ,(D,WV) is 90 years old and still serving in Congress. The average age of the Senate is 60.4 yrs old. Charlie is a youngin.

Man, I hate to break it to you...Byrd has been dead for 7 years. If he is still serving in Congress -- well, that sure explains why not much is getting done. :rolleyes:

Charlie is only 64. He has a good ten years and maybe 20, before he needs to retire. Robert Byrd ,(D,WV) is 90 years old and still serving in Congress. The average age of the Senate is 60.4 yrs old. Charlie is a youngin.

Senator Byrd must be serving the fine State of West Virginia from the beyond.

Near the end of his life, Byrd was in declining health and was hospitalized several times. He died on June 28, 2010

Amazon would have another distribution vehicle of their Amazon Prime original series'.

Steve

Reactions: eddie willers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)