Dish America HD "Metal" Packages no longer offered?

FYI; Dish America and Dish America Silver are grayed out when I look at my account, and of course DA Gold is not as that is my core package as stated earlier in this thread. I looked minutes ago.

I'm on the welcome package & all the DA packages are selectable to me. Have no credits or contracts.......What about everybody else? Is it based on programming credits/promo offers or just a hopper glitch in dish's computer systems?

I'm on the welcome package & all the DA packages are selectable to me. Have no credits or contracts.......What about everybody else? Is it based on programming credits/promo offers or just a hopper glitch in dish's computer systems?

So when you log into your mydish.com account and go to the Programming Tab, the DISH America packages are not showing available to you? Please let me know, thanks!

Mary, they are greyed out when I go into my account to the programming page. I have no intention of subscribing to them, so I don't care, but they are indeed greyed out as they are for some others.

Mary, they are greyed out when I go into my account to the programming page. I have no intention of subscribing to them, so I don't care, but they are indeed greyed out as they are for some others.
Thank you, I had checked his account and i was showing they were available but I just checked yours and they are indeed greyed out. I needed to have an example so I look into it further. I will let you know when i find out why this is happening.

So when you log into your mydish.com account and go to the Programming Tab, the DISH America packages are not showing available to you? Please let me know, thanks!

Hey Mary they are not greyed out for me, that is what I meant to say. It does give me the option to select if I choose. I am on the welcome pak & have no promos/credits & out of contract.

I was at MYDish.com earlier as I was exploring options on downgrading service for a short time. I remembered seeing this thread several days ago, but hadn't clicked on it. Anyway, you can add me to the "greyed out" list. ;)

Thank you, I had checked his account and i was showing they were available but I just checked yours and they are indeed greyed out. I needed to have an example so I look into it further. I will let you know when i find out why this is happening.

Please do let us know. My DA options have been grayed out for weeks. I had to have Matt change my subscription a while back from DA to Silver as I couldn't do it.

Mine are greyed out, but I do not want to change.

I know this is an old thread but it is the most recent one on the subject I could find with a search. I no longer use my Dish service as much but wanted to keep my RSN and Big Ten Network which is also considered an RSN for my area. I was considering a switch to DA Silver or DA Gold but neither are options for me in my programing. Note that I was one of the people who said that I could still see them last year. Now Dish America is the only choice. No Silver or Gold available.

Is this something a CSR or Dirt can still manually add or are they truly gone now?

Gone.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!
Since the last package price increase, I've felt that DA Silver and DA Gold were eliminated because Dish wants to move everyone who wants their local RSN's into AT200 and up. Just look at the ridiculous price difference between AT120 and AT120+.

Just look at the ridiculous price difference between AT120 and AT120+.

Yep. We downgraded to AT120 after all the channel contract disputes, but after the AMC deal, we decided to downgrade from AT250 instead of cancelling.

Football was a major factor. after all these price changes, it is now going to cost an extra $21/month for RedZone...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)