Dish America HD versus 250 - How can I compare packages?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

MNHTUG

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 1, 2004
The Dish website no longer has info on the America (HD Only) pack. I cancelled today but the offer she gave was so good, I was thinking we should reinstate. She could not give a good answer on what channels we would lose. Now that I want to compare, I can't see the current list of channels for America (HD Only) anymore.

Would the America Pack includes locals?

Maybe someone can login and just do a screen capture for me. Since I canceled, I can no longer see the America Pack.

These are the HD channels in DA from that list
TNT
A&E
CNN
Spike TV
USA
Lifetime
Comedy Central
Syfy
Cartoon Network (East)
HGTV
Discovery Channel
TLC
TBS
AXS TV
Travel Channel
ESPN
CMT
ESPN2
Weather Channel
History
CNBC
Food Network

They also list Enlance but that is a Spanish SD only channel

Yeah, I can't see the America Pack now that I canceled.

Awesome. You have always been the person to help when I have questions. I should send some cookies your way.

Yeah, I can't see the America Pack now that I canceled.

what I posted above is the HD channels you get. The only SD you get is Cartoon West and the shopping, religious and PI channels. No other SD channels except the freeview channels if they are not in HD

Here is a link to the PDF lineup cards:
http://www.mydish.com/programmingguides/
I do not believe that any Sirius XM channels are included in Dish America packages.

DISH used to have the channels listed individually then you could look over to the right of the channels list and see which package they were in with each package was a different color.I really liked how DISH used to have that setup on their website.:(

NotMe546 said:
It sucks that they don't have FX in any of the Dish American packages.:eek:

FX (SD and HD) is in AT120 and Dish Latino Dos (both $44.99/month). I remember when the minimum AT package was AT200 ($59.99/month).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)