Dish America Lineup Card

It is interesting that the sports are shown on this card. Specifically FSC, I did not think that channel was available in these packages.

BBCA does not seem to be in those packages via the channel list online or internally, and I even checked any channel it appears on in English, Spanish, and International packages. I am checking into this a little bit, but it seems like it is only in AT200, AT250, AEP, International Basic, LatinoMax, and some business packages.

Is there anywhere to see a comparison between the AT packages and the America packages? I want to see what I would lose by switching to one of these.

As of right now, I'm gonna say that BBC America and Speed are not in it, but I am having the info double checked.

So Matt, what happens when a new customer looks at the channel lineup on your web page, likes what he sees, places an order, agrees to a 2 year commitment, has a new install completed, settles back in his Lazy Boy, and then finds out he's not going to get all the channels advertised in his package?

So Matt, what happens when a new customer looks at the channel lineup on your web page, likes what he sees, places an order, agrees to a 2 year commitment, has a new install completed, settles back in his Lazy Boy, and then finds out he's not going to get all the channels advertised in his package?

They can PM me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)