Dish and AT&T

dirtyzachattack

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 8, 2007
So I have DISH...
And I have AT&T (Sbc) phone line and DSL.

For quite some time now, I have had 2 seperate bills coming in.

I know that I should get a small discount if I connect the 2 services, right? if so, who do I call? ATT or Dish? And what kind of dollar amount off

You are getting a little ahead of things. ATT has simply offered to buy Dish, but it hasn't gone any further than that.
Unless you are talking about the ATT/satellite bundle, then I wouldn't think you could get a bundle discount unless that is how you originally got your Dish service.

I believe, unless you ordered Dish through AT&T, you can't combine them. That is of course unless you leave Dish for the specified amount of time and come back as a new customer.

The savings are $4 a month for most packages, $6 for the Everything Pak I think.

From the AT&T web site:

If I am already a DISH Network customer, can I still take advantage of discounts on the AT&T | DISH Network bill?

Not today but we are currently working toward letting AT&T | DISH Network customers take advantage of discounts on the AT&T | DISH Network bill. Please check back for further updates.

From the AT&T web site:

If I am already a DISH Network customer, can I still take advantage of discounts on the AT&T | DISH Network bill?

Not today but we are currently working toward letting AT&T | DISH Network customers take advantage of discounts on the AT&T | DISH Network bill. Please check back for further updates.

That's been that way since they first hooked up with Dish, so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)