DISH Announces 2014 CES Press Event

To see five live tuners, might be a reason for the super Joey, though would want to see fees

So, to use the wireless Joeys, you apparently have to have the Dish stand-alone WAP. Guess that setup won't be cheap.

So does the Super Joey hang off the node the same way the regular Joey's do, or is there a different switch now?

Since Hoppers don't integrate, there are still times when we run out on the Hopper as we watch a lot of material that isn't on the big 3 and Wednesday nights is always problematic.

So does the Super Joey hang off the node the same way the regular Joey's do, or is there a different switch now? Since Hoppers don't integrate, there are still times when we run out on the Hopper as we watch a lot of material that isn't on the big 3 and Wednesday nights is always problematic.

It may be a little bit before all the details are released. I'm hoping I get some info from dish as soon as this is over.

Anyone see my comment I snuck in there? I was replying to "midwest satellite", but since it is so far removed from his comment, it seems out of place and out of context.

OK- are they killing the feed? My screen is frozen with a "hourglass" spinning circle.

Whew, looking forward to hopefully the super Joey in action and seeing what the tv activity screen looks like!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Sooo...wonder when the Super Joey becomes available to EXISTING customers...and how much will it cost to swap a regular Joey upfront, in addition to whatever new monthly charge it will incur?

For that matter...if I understood that presentation right, there is ALSO a revised regular Joey with faster hardware...what will it take to swap for one of those as well?!?

I don't recall any comment about the SJ having a built in HDD. Or did I miss that?

Hoping Dish will allow 2 hoppers with a super joey. 2 Hoppers, 1 super joey, virtual joey, 2 regular joeys would be perfect for me

Thank you...

DishAnywhere app for other platforms?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts