Dish announces Hopper 3 release

LOL, your kidding right? People already have it installed.
Hey smartass. I just received this email from the Dish website TODAY..
Now you'd be doing me a favor by taking your boots off my Adam's apple.
Christ some of you people are touchy..
Tell me, Oh Great One. What's it like to have to always be the smartest person in the room?

Tell me, Oh Great One. What's it like to have to always be the smartest person in the room?

It was rude but I am a little surprised you didn't notice the mass amount of threads on here about the Hopper 3 already.

Wow, I really thought you were making a joke considering all of the talk on here the last few days. You are right I am the touchy one.

Sorry.

Reactions: Patrick Smith
It was rude but I am a little surprised you didn't notice the mass amount of threads on here about the Hopper 3 already.
I am here maybe once a week.
I got a little wound up when I saw that email from Dish's news website....Here's the addy....newsdesk@broadcast.shareholder.com
I thought this was fresh news so I posted it....And all of the "ooh ooh pick me" types that sit in front the class rained down on me their self proclaimed superior news gathering accomplishments...
Really made me want to post something REAL nasty in response.
So now one has to wonder if its worth posting a new thread on events anymore because some schmuck always has be the guy who heard the news before anyone else. As though they consider themselves some kind of unpaid industry insider..
If it looks like I'm ranting, it is because I am ranting. I'm still pissed off about it because I would not even consider treating another poster like that.

I got a little wound up when I saw that email from Dish's news website....Here's the addy....newsdesk@broadcast.shareholder.com
I thought this was fresh news so I posted it....And all of the "ooh ooh pick me" types that sit in front the class rained down on me their self proclaimed superior news gathering accomplishments...
So now one has to wonder if its worth posting a new thread on events anymore because some schmuck always has be the guy who heard the news before anyone else. As though they consider themselves some kind of unpaid industry insider..
If it looks like I'm ranting, it is because I am ranting. I'm still pissed off about it because I would not even consider treating another poster like that.

I get it. You should know that this is the site for news though. You'll hear it hear before you hear it from Dish.

I know how it goes. You hear something new and want to post it right away and don't bother looking at the other threads since you think it's breaking news. I've done it myself before, more than once.

Honestly there were dozens of posts about it already, and installs had started, so a simple look in the hopper forum would show there was no need for a new thread.

I get it. You should know that this is the site for news though. You'll hear it hear before you hear it from Dish.

I know how it goes. You hear something new and want to post it right away and don't bother looking at the other threads since you think it's breaking news. I've done it myself before, more than once.
Has happened to me atleast a dozen times between here and the pub. It is what it is. I usually just ask for a merge.

This site has 95% great and helpful people. But it also has its share of a**es. All you have to do is look at the way some posters are treated because they are a little too excited. It partially comes from people who are self made experts on Dish and try to show off a bit. But there really is no better place to find out information about satellite than right here.

Post news if you want to. You have to decide if it's worth it to you. BTW - you did treat another poster poorly, even though you indicate you wouldn't consider doing so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts