Dish Annual Billing

llokey

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Before I start with a CSR, I would like to know what actions on my part can cause me to lose my annual billing. I am considering dropping my service level from AT250 to AT200. Anyone have any thoughts on the subject?

Thanks - Larry

I have been on annual billing ever since I first got Dish about 16 years ago. During that time I have switched between AT200 and AT250 a few times. Each time I was allowed to stay on annual billing. I always waited until a few days before my year was up before calling in and making the change. I don't know what Dish's policy is now, but in the past I have not had a problem.

Why don't you try asking a DIRT rep about this issue.

I ended annual billing this year. They shrank the incentive way down. It used to be 1 month discount for annual prepay, now it was like 1/3 of a month.

I ended annual billing this year. They shrank the incentive way down. It used to be 1 month discount for annual prepay, now it was like 1/3 of a month.
Fortunately that is not what I am seeing. The locals are split out and I am paying $6/month for them but when everything is calculated, I am still getting 3/4 of a month at no charge. So I have decided to leave it alone for at least the next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)