Dish Anywhere Browser Plugin

slick1ru2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 29, 2004
The South
What a disaster trying to install it. I finally got it to take with the Firefox browser. No joy with Chrome or IE. Install, uninstall several times and I'd see the first scene and then get the install message. IE would say it was Direct X and you click Install on the IE bar and end up with the same message. Chrome would say the plug in wouldn't run, even disabled all other plug ins no joy.

Dish internet phone support was no joy either. Clueless actually, thought I was talking Sling, not on demand and as I went through all the install mishaps she deduced it was my "manufacturers" problem it didn't work! She didn't seem to know what On Demand even was. Anyway, during the call I see Firefox had a bar asking if I wanted to run the plugin and all was well. But the plugin was an issue with me on my Windows 7 64bit laptop.

We've been having issues with this recently after the new updates we made. I'll be happy to add you to the report Can you send me a PM with your account or phone number, four digit PIN and browser version?

Reactions: slick1ru2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)