Dish Anywhere, connection lost.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
My guess is the problem is the router not the Fire stick.

I occasionally need to reboot my router, possibly an electrical glitch from the power side.

After reboot, things work fine again.

Reactions: charlesrshell
After resetting the router to it's factory default settings yesterday DA opened normally on one of the tv's this morning. Haven't tried the other one yet.

Fingers crossed.

Reactions: TheKrell and ncted
Time for a new router...

Geeez, I just bought this one a year or so ago. Maybe if I was having constant problems with everything else it would be something to consider. Right now the only issue is DA and I'm hoping that it might have been fixed by resetting everything. If that did fix it I'd sure like to know what setting DA didn't like and why the connection problem came up suddenly like it did.

Is there any router that doesn't have an occasional glitch??

Time for a new router...

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

That seems excessive. I am still using the same 802.11ac router I bought 6 years ago, and it still works great. Sounds like the factory reset may have worked. It isn't all that unusual for a firmware update to require a reset to defaults, but it doesn't mean you have to completely replace the router.

Reactions: JeffN9 and TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts