Dish Anywhere Guide Issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

wa6rht

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 11, 2004
Modesto, CA
I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this. Have a Hopper 3 with OTA adapter. When accessing Dish Anywhere I have noticed in the guide, on local channels, that if the "Remove SD Duplicates" is turned ON the guide removes the Satellite Version of that channel. If I turn that feature off, then it shows the Satellite version of the channel. I have attached pictures showing the guide in both configurations. If I turn the Remove SD Duplicates off then I see all the SD channels in the entire guide as well as the HD version.

The big irritation is, when I set a recording on a Local Channel, it uses the OTA which with the Hopper 3 is not a good choice.

Guide With Hide Duplicates On.jpg
This is with Remove SD Duplicates turned On

Guide with Hide Duplicates Off.jpg
And this is with it tuned off.

I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this. Have a Hopper 3 with OTA adapter. When accessing Dish Anywhere I have noticed in the guide, on local channels, that if the "Remove SD Duplicates" is turned ON the guide removes the Satellite Version of that channel. If I turn that feature off, then it shows the Satellite version of the channel. I have attached pictures showing the guide in both configurations. If I turn the Remove SD Duplicates off then I see all the SD channels in the entire guide as well as the HD version.

The big irritation is, when I set a recording on a Local Channel, it uses the OTA which with the Hopper 3 is not a good choice.

View attachment 116023
This is with Remove SD Duplicates turned On

View attachment 116024
And this is with it tuned off.
i have the same problem with my Dish Anywhere!

Reactions: wa6rht
For me today, NESN (412-24) is not working on Dish Anywhere. It tries to come up as the TB channel, 412-12 I believe, which is not in my area.....

Hello fellow Northern Californian. I'll check when I get home tonight as I have the same setup as you. OTA antenna in the attic and Dish Anywhere with an H3.

I should also probably specify, this only happens on the web based Dish Anywhere. It's not a issue with my iPad or iPhone app.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)