Dish Anywhere Issues Here

Antware? Charlie has something new out? I thought the hopper was the latest. Are we going to replace the kangaroo with an ant and aardvark?

I just connected with both desktop and iPad just fine....Different times though. You can't connect to 2 at the same time. ;)

I just connected with both desktop and iPad just fine....Different times though. You can't connect to 2 at the same time. ;)

Right. I made sure I was only trying one device at a time. Here's what I get if it does open.

Thank you sir!!!!

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Attachments

• image-2795587572.jpg
    image-2795587572.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 162
  • image-3272769698.jpg
    image-3272769698.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 177
There is no extension or app for the Chrome OS used in a Chromebook. You must run Chrome remote desktop app in the Chrome browser on a PC that has been already proven to work with DISHANYWHERE. Set the sound to stereo ONLY. Anything else and there will be NO SOUND sent from the PC via remote desktop. On the Chromebook connect to that PC that has remote desktop running in Chrome browser. Choppy and can't go full screen but it's better than missing your game or show when on the road when you don't want to risk your expensive laptop or iDevice on the trip.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)