Dish Anywhere Locals Not Working

StarScan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 1, 2013
North Liberty, Indiana
I have been on the eastern arc since 2015, I temporarily switched to my RV dish (western arc) for a few weeks while I was getting a new roof.

I got my EA dish back up and running and on the dish anywhere app I get a dish logo with music playing just in my locals. All other channels work fine. How do I fix this?

I have been on the eastern arc since 2015, I temporarily switched to my RV dish (western arc) for a few weeks while I was getting a new roof.

I got my EA dish back up and running and on the dish anywhere app I get a dish logo with music playing just in my locals. All other channels work fine. How do I fix this?
Did you run a check switch and download a new program guide when you switched back to Eastern Arc?

I don't think a check switch is going to fix it. I have some locals missing in the guide on my PC version of DA, but they're all there on my Android phone and FireTVstick versions. On the PC, I can still enter the channel numbers and see the programming, just not select them from the guide.

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)