Dish Anywhere Locals Not Working

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

StarScan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 1, 2013
North Liberty, Indiana
I have been on the eastern arc since 2015, I temporarily switched to my RV dish (western arc) for a few weeks while I was getting a new roof.

I got my EA dish back up and running and on the dish anywhere app I get a dish logo with music playing just in my locals. All other channels work fine. How do I fix this?

I have been on the eastern arc since 2015, I temporarily switched to my RV dish (western arc) for a few weeks while I was getting a new roof.

I got my EA dish back up and running and on the dish anywhere app I get a dish logo with music playing just in my locals. All other channels work fine. How do I fix this?
Did you run a check switch and download a new program guide when you switched back to Eastern Arc?

I don't think a check switch is going to fix it. I have some locals missing in the guide on my PC version of DA, but they're all there on my Android phone and FireTVstick versions. On the PC, I can still enter the channel numbers and see the programming, just not select them from the guide.

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)