Dish Anywhere not playing shows

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

uptownvideo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 13, 2006
I have always used dish anywhere app to transfer shows and music with no problems. Lately my shows have not played after transferring. I tap on the show in the app and nothing happens. I have the Kindle Fire HD. I have version 4.3.26. I tried downgrading the app to older versions and no luck. I also tried resetting the receiver. Thanks for any help

Forgive me if you have already tried this, but I had the same problem (with my Kindle Fire HDX), and I found that if I rebooted, all was well. I have to say, that as of late (almost 2 months), I have not had to reboot to playback transferred recordings. I'm assuming everything else is as it should be like you have the latest app for Fire HDX (I thougth HDX was the only Fire tablet for DishAnywhere, not the HD, but do correct me it I am wrong) do have sufficient memory and you have confirmed from the transfer pages that the recording did complete the transfer.

The HDX is the only advertised Fire that works, but my Fire HD did work until recently. I contacted Dish supported and is a known issue and they are working on it. I have the space and the shows get transfered. The scrreem goes black when I press play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts