Dish anywhere only showing OTA channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ae4ac

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 12, 2007
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
My dish anywhere is only showing the ota channels on the ipad and iphone apps and those channels do work. All channels are showing on the desktop running chrome browser and they all do work there. I have deleted and reloaded the apps and have rebooted the hopper/sling. Any suggestions?

My dish anywhere is only showing the ota channels on the ipad and iphone apps and those channels do work. All channels are showing on the desktop running chrome browser and they all do work there. I have deleted and reloaded the apps and have rebooted the hopper/sling. Any suggestions?
Do a power cord reboot of your hopper and then look and see if it comes back. A power cord reboot usually will put things back right with the sling feature and dish anywhere.

Mine was doing that also. I signed out of the app and signed back in and it was ok.
Sign out from the desktop also and resign in.

Been happening since Thursday last. The power cord reboot worked on mine.

The problem is jumping from firestick to firestick. We’ve got 4 in use. Family members aren’t pleased.

I’ll log out and back in next time...

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Now mine is only showing the ota channels in the guide. Signed out from the app multiple times, pulled the plug on the hws. Restarted the fire stick.Still no difference.

Been happening since Thursday last. The power cord reboot worked on mine.

The problem is jumping from firestick to firestick. We’ve got 4 in use. Family members aren’t pleased.

I’ll log out and back in next time...

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

I thought you could only use one Fire stick per Hopper. How are you using four?

You can have as many Firesticks as you wish in your system. But... you can only use one at a time.

There is actually a limit to how many firesticks (devices) can be authenticated - 5 I think.

Only one firestick per hopper can be active and streaming hopper programming.

It’s also important to note that while one firestick is active and streaming from a hopper, another firestick can access live network streams from the hoppers guide.

Hope that made sense.

There is actually a limit to how many firesticks (devices) can be authenticated - 5 I think.

Only one firestick per hopper can be active and streaming hopper programming.

It’s also important to note that while one firestick is active and streaming from a hopper, another firestick can access live network streams from the hoppers guide.

Hope that made sense.

One stream per hopper, but I would think other services only limited by internet bandwidth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)