Dish Anywhere Question

D. Manley

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 18, 2012
United States
I'd like to see if my problem with missing channels on Dish Anywhere is unique to me or, if it's more widespread. Neither of the last 2 channels added (244-Fusion & 407-LHN) are being propagated to my DishAnywhere guide on any device - Android, Apple or even the online real time guide via PC. All is normal viewing on HWS and other than the recently added channels, all perfect on the app as well.

RayC has sent my information to the DISH engineers but, no change as of yet. If anyone else is missing these (or other) channels in the remote app please reply - just trying to get a grip whether it's only "my" problem or is more widespread. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Reactions: thewamp
Try watching something live, then enter the channel number manually and it will probably work. Either way, the channels aren't listed.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

When I attempt to enter either of the "missing" channels using the keypad it gives a "Not Available" message. So, I guess it's safe to assume this problem is not unique to me then?

I don't really give a whit about either of these 2 channels via the app but I bloody well care about the SEC Network coming down the road. Maybe some of you guys missing the channels can help get the Dish engineers' attention on it - surely can't be a big deal to correct.

It takes a couple days for the app to update to changes (new channels, package changes, etc)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do remember it took ESPN HD a couple of days to populate but in the case of LHN, tomorrow is 10 days. I've had back & forth communication with the DishAnywhere crew & they say glitch in the system, that the app populates from the Hopper itself & should mirror what's there.

I don't doubt if they already know about it if ray sent a report, I'd guess they were aware already.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Oh, I'm sure Ray took care of his end. I just thought perhaps if it's not isolated to a single user it might carry more weight. FWIW, it's not affecting everyone but I have no idea how wide it is. I'm sure it'll get looked at, I feel a little better knowing I've got company.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)