Dish Anywhere Resume

eclipse01

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 24, 2013
WI
I was wondering if anyone else noticed you can resume a program if you start it on your mobile device and go watch it on your TV (Hopper) mid way through however if you do it the other way around, start watching on your main TV (Hopper) then try to resume on your mobile device, it doesn't work. It brings up the option to resume, but it just starts right from the beginning.

is this just a glitch that nobody seems to not care about, or is it a problem with just my system? i've did many searches and couldn't find anything regarding this. So i'm guessing it is maybe just my Hopper having the issue.

I am using the Hopper w/ Sling and the Dishanywhere app on my (Android) Nexus 7.

Wow, that is good to know. I really thought it was my unit, since I couldn't find anyone else having the same problem.

is this just an Android thing or does IOS do it as well? (What device do you use?)

Just the opposite with My HWS. I watched part of a transferred movie on i-Pad, stopprd it. watched some more using resume, then tried to resume on HWS, no go.
Dan

I guess this happens with both my Iphone and Nexus 7.

it must just be some hoppers doing this, and not everyones?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts