Dish anywhere users limit?

all4jo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 5, 2004
Haiti and lexington ky
I'm watching dishanywhere on Fire tv stick while upstairs has a hopper 2.
I keep getting kicked off saying that another user has logged in. Is there a way to see what else is connecting?

I'm watching dishanywhere on Fire tv stick while upstairs has a hopper 2.
I keep getting kicked off saying that another user has logged in. Is there a way to see what else is connecting?
Each sling-enabled hopper can out-stream to 1 and only 1 stream device.
If a viewer is streaming to a laptop,
and a 2nd viewer atempts to stream to firestick, the new viewer will get a query to kick-off the 1st viewer. The 1st viewer will then be kicked off.
I believe this only applies to live-tv and dvr streaming. Does not apply to on-demand streaming.
HOWEVER,
each device logging-in is registered for 30 days,
And only 4 devices allowed to be registered at any given time.
Individual devices can be de-registered by the specific device via settings of the dishanywhere app/site.

Sent from my SM-G930P using the SatelliteGuys app!

well i was able to login into dishanywhere and i noticed allot of different logins. I'm the only person that has the password and i use dish anywhere on a fire tv in another room. so i deactivated everything that was login in.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 10.49.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 10.49.52 PM.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 636
Reactions: HipKat
well i was able to login into dishanywhere and i noticed allot of different logins. I'm the only person that has the password and i use dish anywhere on a fire tv in another room. so i deactivated everything that was login in.
And if it reoccurs, it's time to change the password as mentioned earlier.