Dish Anywhere vs DirecTV Everywhere (Mobile DVR)

I don't concur with that very generalized statement. Only problems I have ever had were with updates of browser plug in. I would also bet some complaints come from people with NEW hoppers that don't wait out the 72 hr "Hopper bake time".

Are you kidding me? LOL!............You better read a whole lot more....Not supporting Windows phones, and Google Chrome is some complaints......There are many people who have never got it to work....Or it works for months and years, and the update makes it stop!......its over and over....With my vip 922 most browsers never have worked....
Thats why I tell him to go there, look at the long threads that last for over a year....no support!

Are you kidding me? LOL!............You better read a whole lot more....Not supporting Windows phones, and Google Chrome is some complaints......There are many people who have never got it to work....Or it works for months and years, and the update makes it stop!......its over and over....With my vip 922 most browsers never have worked....
Thats why I tell him to go there, look at the long threads that last for over a year....no support!
They're aren't a lot of companies coding their applications for Windows phone, because windows phone has about 2% market share.

What do you expect to read on the DISH forums? They are basically support forums for those that are experiencing issues. There are far more users that have a trouble free experience with DA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

People have Windows phones?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)