Dish Anywhere website - all messed up

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'm at my office this morning, and Dishanywhere.com still crashes in all browsers. I'm able to log in, then it says "authenticating....receiving stream data..." then I get the unhappy face and it says the Sling plugin has crashed (Firefox and Chrome) on IE it just crashes the whole browser outright. Something is definitely not right with that site

Here's what it looks like on my end (see screenshot) Dish Anywhere - Live TV 2013-02-15 10-27-45.png

Looks all fixed for me now ! Not sure if S237 was pushed to my receiver in the past couple days or not...

I can watch live TV off my 722 w/Sling Adapter this morning, but that's it. Asking DishNoWhere to play a recording just plays... Live TV. :(

Try rebooting the receiver from dish anywhere.

Didn't help. I tried 5 or 6 different programs, both on the internal and EHD, with the same effect: LiveTV only. At least I could switch channels...

Edited to add: Hooray, I got it to work... By going to Dish.sling.com.

My receiver is still on S234 yet Dishanywhere.com looked fine the other day when I looked. Seems as though S237 wasn't needed to fix it after all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)