Dish Anywhere website - all messed up

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It doesn't work right for me either. I can watch live tv ,but not recordings. I guess that is an improvement from before I couldn't even do that. Luckily DISHONLINE and DISH Remote Access still works for me.

DISHONLINE doesn't re-direct to DISHANYWHERE for you?

I just tested Dish Anywhere with Safari and while it all worked fine, it was a bit hinky.

For some reason, regardless of what I selected all the video started out with some Mexican music playing before it would start any video. Otherwise all was working fine.

I would refresh the browser and Clear cache and cookies and I bet that fixes it.
I deleted every cookie with the word "dish" in it (including dishanywhere, dishonline, etc, etc) and cleared the cache. Problem still occurring.... It did get a little better, for what it's worth, but it's not solved.

Attachments

• dish-1.png
    dish-1.png
    79.5 KB · Views: 122
  • dish-2.png
    dish-2.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 120
It sounds like your account may be messed up. I don't see this kind of issue at all. I'd contact the DIRT folks and have them investigate it.

I had the same problem with the list being messed up. I did a red button reset of the DVR and it was fix for that Hopper, but reappeared later on the list for our other Hopper.

Using Dish Remote Access and Dish Online I used to be able to check the software version of my receiver. I can't find that information with Dish Anywhere. Am I missing something? Or did they remove a very useful bit of functionality?

I'm able to watch a live stream on Dishanywhere for maybe 2 minutes before it gives me a screen saying my receiver has gone offiline. My receiver is clearly not offline, and I can ping it and the two Joeys on my network just fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)