Dish Anywhere website - all messed up

It doesn't work right for me either. I can watch live tv ,but not recordings. I guess that is an improvement from before I couldn't even do that. Luckily DISHONLINE and DISH Remote Access still works for me.

DISHONLINE doesn't re-direct to DISHANYWHERE for you?

I just tested Dish Anywhere with Safari and while it all worked fine, it was a bit hinky.

For some reason, regardless of what I selected all the video started out with some Mexican music playing before it would start any video. Otherwise all was working fine.

I would refresh the browser and Clear cache and cookies and I bet that fixes it.
I deleted every cookie with the word "dish" in it (including dishanywhere, dishonline, etc, etc) and cleared the cache. Problem still occurring.... It did get a little better, for what it's worth, but it's not solved.

Attachments

• dish-1.png
    dish-1.png
    79.5 KB · Views: 124
  • dish-2.png
    dish-2.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 120
It sounds like your account may be messed up. I don't see this kind of issue at all. I'd contact the DIRT folks and have them investigate it.

I had the same problem with the list being messed up. I did a red button reset of the DVR and it was fix for that Hopper, but reappeared later on the list for our other Hopper.

Using Dish Remote Access and Dish Online I used to be able to check the software version of my receiver. I can't find that information with Dish Anywhere. Am I missing something? Or did they remove a very useful bit of functionality?

I'm able to watch a live stream on Dishanywhere for maybe 2 minutes before it gives me a screen saying my receiver has gone offiline. My receiver is clearly not offline, and I can ping it and the two Joeys on my network just fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)