Dish anywhere

This is the error I am getting currently
View attachment 140853
There haven’t been any changes to the network configuration or the settings on that hopper. The other hopper works just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

I got this error last night on my windows 10 laptop. I had started a livestream and paused it while getting ready for bed. I only had it paused about 3 minutes. It restarted just fine from the guide but lost the buffered portion.

DA seems to be working ok now on my Linux/Chrome PC and Android phone. I haven't checked the Firestick yet, but I expect it's ok there as well.

Just for the heck of it I downloaded the Anywhere app for iPhones onto my iPad and the guide works great, just not able to view in landscape mode.....

P.S. This makes me believe the guide issue is solely with the " Dish Anywhere for iPad" app using iOS 13....

Reactions: princedon
Just for the heck of it I downloaded the Anywhere app for iPhones onto my iPad and the guide works great, just not able to view in landscape mode.....

For the iPad, have you attempted to uninstall it and try again?

With the iPhones, the Portrait Orientation Lock is not enabled?

Karolena P.

For the iPad, have you attempted to uninstall it and try again?

With the iPhones, the Portrait Orientation Lock is not enabled?

Karolena P.
Yes I have reinstalled the app for ipad many times....
The phone app will convert streaming video on the iPad to landscape mode, but all other functions in the GUI remain locked in portrait mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: princedon
Mine's doing the logging in and then not really being logged in thing on PC/Chrome again

EDIT! Second time worked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts