Dish anywhere

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Well, I wonder if this is a rolling failure.

dishanywhere.com was working in Google Chrome on my 2 Windows 10 PCs yesterday and the days before. Today, I can login and it appears to work, but then it goes right back to the dishanywhere.com home page showing me not logged in.

And, of course, when you're not logged in, you can't get to the Guide which is the only way to tune to live TV in dishanywhere.com.

This "new version" of DISHanywhere sure has lots of problems. I'm rethinking my decisions to buy new devices in 2020 because of their compatibility with DISHanywhere.

Well, I wonder if this is a rolling failure.

dishanywhere.com was working in Google Chrome on my 2 Windows 10 PCs yesterday and the days before. Today, I can login and it appears to work, but then it goes right back to the dishanywhere.com home page showing me not logged in.

And, of course, when you're not logged in, you can't get to the Guide which is the only way to tune to live TV in dishanywhere.com.

This "new version" of DISHanywhere sure has lots of problems. I'm rethinking my decisions to buy new devices in 2020 because of their compatibility with DISHanywhere.
I log out and log back in every time I go to DA. I'm watching the Sabres game on DVR on DA now with Chrome on Win 10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)