Dish called me re: Signal strength?

This happened twice to me. First time was several years ago when one of my LNB's had significant drift issues. They called and sent out a tech to replace the LNB at no charge. Second time was recently when they came out to hook up a wing dish for my locals after the Hopper 3 install. During that install, I had no signal for like 20 minutes or so when they were running cables from the wing dish to the 1000.2 LNB. I guess the Hopper reported back the dropout and the automated call came in about 2 hours after techs had left. I simply told them about the wing dish install and that was it.

I got a call from a strange 800-number that I did not answer. The message left was Dish Network calling me because of reported low signal strength on my hopper? Has anyone else ever had this call? I would think it was some sort of a scam but they left the correct one 800 dish number to call back.
This might be a STB ( set top box) health call...

Reactions: Stormy_2021
I got one once. Dish asked if they could come out to check my system at no charge to me. Made an appointment found a bad LNB and he replaced a few connectors. I asked how dish could tell I had a problem. The tech let me see a screen with records how many times the signal dropped out. I really never noticed a problem. But I was glad to get it fixed. :)
STB health screen....When "LNB drift" was a prevalent issue, I rolled on many service calls generated by Dish itself