DISH CEO email

The CEO address used to be the internet route to advanced support before the internet response team.....I hooked up with an extremely knowledgable individual through that address when we were just getting started with HD some years back....Neutron must have the patience of Job not to have jumped ship...no networks in HD? Seriously?..... when they are available from the competition? most of us would be long gone......

DISH is the cheapest programming provider in our area. All of our friends around here have DISH as well. TV isn't as important to me as it used to be, but it would be nice to have the locals in HD. SD looks like crap on our 57" screen. Plus when the Hopper is out it would be nice to have PTAT. If we lived closer to the city I really wouldn't care as I could pick up the locals just fine with OTA.

DISH is the cheapest programming provider in our area. All of our friends around here have DISH as well. TV isn't as important to me as it used to be, but it would be nice to have the locals in HD. SD looks like crap on our 57" screen. Plus when the Hopper is out it would be nice to have PTAT. If we lived closer to the city I really wouldn't care as I could pick up the locals just fine with OTA.
If your going to choose to live in the country you need to change your life style slightly. TV reception may mean you need a TOWER instead of rabbit ears on the TV set. It also means a FRINGE ANTENNA instead of a suburban TV antenna, in other words it costs more to have the luxury of country living. If you want the service HD reception is available to you through CABLE or DIRECTV . Just pay a lump sum for the OTA or a slightly higher monthly charge to get the HD from an alternate provider. Your cable provider probably has a basic package (lifeline) that would allow a low monthly rate for local channels.

When Charlie was CEO, perhaps thats when all got replies back? : ) Plus, u can email obama on whitehouse.gov, My gal has gotten replies back before. I try to tell her...time and time again, Its not really Obama responding back! lol