Dish changes online user accts...AGAIN

Dah-Henny

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 12, 2007
Boone, North Carolina
Well shucks, I just signed on to pay my bill, and the website has been revamped, again, and I'm unable to pay my bill. Do they really need to redo things over there every other month? I guess I'll try again later today. Oh well.

I got in, but when I enter my CC info, it gives me an error to re-enter it, which I did, with no success...3 times. Anyway, I'm sure they'll have it perfected at some point. They're usually pretty good at making sure that the payment portion of the site works well.

The new website looks good and I like the way its laid out, very easy to understand.

I also like that it tells you the last time your receivers have called home.. (and shows me I have one receiver that for some reason is not connecting in... I will need to fix that ASAP.)

Nice to see a positive from DISH for a change. :D

I agree, like the website. Worth any minor inconvenience for these kind of upgrades.

This is the first time in a very long time, that a change didn't make it unuseable with Apple's Safari browser.

And in my look, I found 2 PPV coupons I didn't know I had. That makes me happy, and couple that with FINALLY getting my locals in HD and you can color me one happy camper.

Grumbling about the bill comes later... :)

The new website looks good and I like the way its laid out, very easy to understand.

I also like that it tells you the last time your receivers have called home.. (and shows me I have one receiver that for some reason is not connecting in... I will need to fix that ASAP.)

:D

Is that under My Equipment? I'm not seeing anything like that.

Is that under My Equipment? I'm not seeing anything like that.

Yes under My Equipment...

I have all my receivers hooked up to broadband (2 of the receivers via DISHCOMM.) According to their website one of them is not seeing the boardband connection. This will help me troubleshoot it... I LIKE IT. :)

Attachments

• connected.jpg
    connected.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 188

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts