Dish clipping ends of programs?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I recorded the 11pm CST episode of "Raymond" and it was fine. The previous episode actually ran to maybe 8:00:30 or 8:01. Dish stopped recording at 8:35 vs 8:36 but nothing was cut off.

The "King" episode missed the beginning, for sure. Not sure how much though... It was defiantly noticeable. The end was not cut off either.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I wasn't sure whether they were rounding to nearest five or ten, but this seems to indicate that they're rounding to the nearest five.

TV Land is really funny with their start and end times and even scrolling through the Dish guide, they try and accommodate for it by showing things like "Everybody Loves Raymond (12:50)" in the guide. The 'block' is offset properly as well.

that's cause TV Land is Viacom owned, which means they use "Viacom Time" which is Viacom's version of Ted Turner's "Turner Time" concept of purposely starting the shows late.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts