dish complaints

I understand if someone is watching a program from receiver a to receiver b that receiver a cannot display any other content, is that true?

No, it's not true. If you're watching a program recorded on receiver a to receiver b, receiver a can still be recording and you can still be watching live TV on it. Once receiver a is streaming a program over the network to receiver b, you can't have ANOTHER receiver trying to access a recorded program on receiver a at the same time. I am told that this streaming over network function does not tie up a tuner.

My install is scheduled for the 14th so I am relating how it was explained to me.

NHL Center Ice

I've got a question for anyone who is in the know about this NHL package: I'm not sure which team would be my 'local' team, and thus be blacked out.

I presently get the Penguins on FSN, but I used to get the Sabre's from MSG, until the recent disagreement.

I tried to ask Dish, to no avail. Then emailed NHL, and got no reply.

Anyone know? My zip code is 16509, just outside Erie, PA--Millcreek.

I've got a question for anyone who is in the know about this NHL package: I'm not sure which team would be my 'local' team, and thus be blacked out.

I presently get the Penguins on FSN, but I used to get the Sabre's from MSG, until the recent disagreement.

I tried to ask Dish, to no avail. Then emailed NHL, and got no reply.

Anyone know? My zip code is 16509, just outside Erie, PA--Millcreek.
More than likely you are in the Penguins territorial footprint. On eway to determine your status is to answer this question.....What or which RSN(s) is/are your locals RSN(s)
Hint...If FOX PGH is your RSN then you are more than likely in the Penguin's territory. If you get MSG as well ,you are also in the Sabres territory.

You're right, I got online with Dish, they told me they're offering free Nhl Center Ice for a couple weeks, also stated that FSN (penguins) would be the local team blacked out.
Checked the channels(625), and saw the Sabre's game, tried to DVR it and it said I couldn't get it because it's shown in my area(before MSG/Dish divorce).
Looks like at least 2 teams will be blacked out in my area. Crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts