DISH COVERAGE OF OLYMPICS

You must be subscribed to a package that includes BOTH MSNBC and CNBC to get Live Extra.

Completely absent from anything I have been able to find, other than the press release announcing it and various speculation, is the 3D channel.

NBC put out a press release for the 3D channel last week saying the channel will be available to 80% of the USA.

It listed the providers, can you guess which one is missing? :)

I would think they could swing on channel for 3d just for the Olympics. It would really help kick 3d off, and show Dish isnt still in the stone age. People that don't like it, don't have to watch it!

The Fat Man said:
I get people want 3D. I just want to have HD be completed first.

Completely agree with you once again. Until Dish can resolve it's issues with getting all channels possible in HD, there is no need to jump ahead and push for 3D. it would only result in taking steps backward. Again I realize there are a number of people who would like to enjoy the Olympics in 3D, however that number is actually really small when looking at the big picture.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

I just got off the phone with a Dish rep, inquiring what Dish channel would carry the NBC specialty soccer channel, and she insisted, after checking with her supervisor,that Dish will NOT be carrying the specialty soccer and basketball channels noted above.
If anyone has info to the contrary please post it here.
I find the Dish website almost unusable with regard to Olympic scheduling for subscribers.
TIA
Caroline

The two channels are up in testing.

CSR's do not find out about new channels until after they are turned on.

We should see them flipped on tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)