Dish CSR please comment on mixed arc set-up for Puerto Rico and USVI customers

DIRT just say that BB/Platinum channels are not available for PR and just don't allow you to include them. DR was very lucky he could add them to his account. I guess he called in the right moment. The nearest I could do was add Epix for $7/mo and they let me see the HD versions. The day they remove Epix HD from 61.5 the same day I will remove the package. When they gave Platinum free for a year to AEP customers not all channels where on 61.5. Later they fixed that I guessed based on all the calls that they gave something for free but incomplete. Now that the free year ended I could bet they will move those channels to 72.7 Dish: When are you going to make justice to PR customers?!? NBALP didn't had any channels in HD at first (they were moved out of 61.5 to 72.7). Recently they moved several of the NBALP HD channels to 110. Why don't Dish move all 12 NBALP to 110 ? I don't know, but please someone try to give justice to PR customers.

I have ask this before, none have answer it. Does Epix HD have SAP in spanish?

Sorry for hijacking the thread a little bit.

I just tried it on the HD channels of Epix and I didn't see a spanish SAP. I don't see an option to make it another language in the SAP choices, tried changing the alternate Audio to Spanish, with the SAP on, still English.

I do have language options they are part of the SAP options.. I wasn't clear...

Also, is Epix available in the Spanish packages? Those may indeed have a SAP for spanish....

No tengo Epix HD, Si tuviera SAP si, por eso pregunto. Si tienes un plato al 61 y un recibidor HD puedes subscribirte al Epix movie pak y recibir Epix HD. (te sugiero lo hagas por pagina web de Dish)

Si estoy en un error por favor contestar.

No te deja el site hacer cambios de programacion para PR. Dice que llames y cuando lo escojes el EPIX HD nada. Y tengo 61.5 y VIP722k y otros. Dime algo que no se, por favor.

It does not let you make changes, when you press EPIX HD it tells you have to call DISH and I have done that many times.

No te deja el site hacer cambios de programacion para PR. Dice que llames y cuando lo escojes el EPIX HD nada. Y tengo 61.5 y VIP722k y otros. Dime algo que no se, por favor.

It does not let you make changes, when you press EPIX HD it tells you have to call DISH and I have done that many times.

You can add the Epix channels pack for $7.00/month. Through 119/110 you will receive them in SD. If you have 61.5 you will also get the HD feed. I do not know if Dish will also move the Platinum pack channels (like Epix HD feeds) from 61.5 to 72.7 and then the HD feeds will be unavailable to PR. I do not know if they have Spanish SAP in either SD or HD. I will try it out and let you know. I added the Epix pack calling Dish..

You can add the Epix channels pack for $7.00/month. Through 119/110 you will receive them in SD. If you have 61.5 you will also get the HD feed. I do not know if Dish will also move the Platinum pack channels (like Epix HD feeds) from 61.5 to 72.7 and then the HD feeds will be unavailable to PR. I do not know if they have Spanish SAP in either SD or HD. I will try it out and let you know. I added the Epix pack calling Dish..

Regarding SAP in Spanish, I'll appreciated if you let us know, what you find out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts