dish csr problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I thought this was a nice place and a flamefest sure the guy is a bit stuck up but could this have been one post?? I'm glad the tech around are not SOB's like the some are here
I'm not exactly sure what it is your saying because what you wrote makes little sense but I've pieced enough together to get an idea. What you have to understand is that for a technician its important that we are able to do our job in a timely manner without obstruction and or any interferance from the customer or any other entity on the job site. All to often we will run into a customer who "thinks he knows more than the tech" because he ran a coax from the splitter at the drop to a tv in the basement or they helped a budy retune his directv dish, most of the time we would run into these guys on the trouble call that they scheduled after they tried to move their dish or split the line a receiver was on.

Over the last 2 years Charlie Ergans company has went through alot of changes revolving around the technicians that have been very detrimental to them and put a great deal more pressure on them than they deserve to be under, what this customer did is unexcuseable and has put that technician into a situation where he may be charged for the equipment if the customer didnt sign the paperwork and the technician will take a further hit if this customer calls back within 30 days to complain about something not working due to his not allowing that technician to do his job in the first place.

Spend a month in the shoes of a technician and you'll understand the frustration from some of the techs here.

tired of all your insults.i'm an honest paying customer that deserve better.

It does not matter if you call someone to your house to install something. And then you dont let the person in the house to finish the last few steps of the install, you can not expect they will not turn your service on. I know recently i had a 622 installed before the tech could leave he had to call dish and tell them what he did where he did it at along with the new box number and that he had installed a dish 1000.2. If the installer does not do this then dont expect to get what you want when you want it. You had the CHOICE to go out and buy the right dish and the BOX that you wanted. Install it your self. Then you call dish and tell them what you did. BUT NO you asked for them to come to you and you refused to let him inside to finish off the job. There is no one else to blame but you. As others have said either you are hiding something or something illegal. END OF STORY.

P S if you tell a story like that here where you asked it dont expect NOT to get slammed with Negativity.

Yeah something is not right with this. Im a tech myself in computers i run into to this senerio all the time. I have customers who have a little knowlege of computers and all of a sudden they are experts while working at mcdonalds or something lol. Let the tech in to do his job .

I don't think this guy is for real. Why would you set up an appointment for an install and then not let the installer in? He got a lot of reaction from his post and I think that is what he was looking for. Wow!! Got you guys going.

I don't think this guy is for real. Why would you set up an appointment for an install and then not let the installer in? He got a lot of reaction from his post and I think that is what he was looking for. Wow!! Got you guys going.

there are alot of folks out there that think a tech can just be a "delivery boy" and just leave the equipment without actually installing it. these are the same people the cry "trouble call" when they cant get it working and now to dish its the techs fault.

I walk away from these work orders every time since Ive been burned by them.

buy your own stuff if you dont want a tech to install it for you. its that simple.

This thread has run it's course. The OP was an idiot for not letting tech in:rolleyes:

tired of all your insults.i'm an honest paying customer that deserve better.
The technician who came to your house to do the work requested is a hard working honest technician who deserves better than to be treated like a mongoloid by a horses back side.

what a joke
That joke would be your perception of how things should be and the abilities of other people, you got exactly what you deserved from Dish Network and are getting the same from people on this board and if it isnt obvious to you yet that your not making any friends with your diatribe then let me be the first to say that you have alot of growing up to do and should ask your parents to explain what treating others as your equal means.

there was no reason for him to come in.I have been a long time customer and they treat me this way.if dish doesn't want my money I will give it to somebody else.I can't help if my family was asleep and did not want to be disturb.I know my satellite stuff more than this installer did.

Looking at this guys past posts, you can see what kind of person he is. I doubt he knows his "satellite stuff more than" the installer. In one of his posts he was trying to sell smart cards for D* and E*. He probably had some illegal stuff around that he didn't want anyone to see.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)