dish csr problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Regarding that grammar book you have...USE IT! You come across like the Village idiot.

The village idiot that always gets his way! Cheetos anyone?:D

If you really own the HD receiver then WTF would you need a tech at your home????? Just call and activate it and get your HD programming. If you dont have the right sat then buy it. If you called a tech to install one and wouldnt let him your house to run a check switch your a POS. Plain and simple. If I was the tech I would have ripped it off your house.

no you all need to stop.I'm just a human being who just had a problem and y'all pick on me.

I'm not throwing a temper tantrum.you guys are making it sound like one.

no you all need to stop.I'm just a human being who just had a problem and y'all pick on me.

Because you are a lying SOB! Here is a message from your account :

thread_lock.gif
access cards for sale
Views: 469
Posted By dlh1435
access cards for sale

I have 2 access cards.one from direct and the other from dish network.

Message edited.

You are still using the same Satelliteguys account. I don't think someone hijacked your account then or now.

You posted on this account, in 12-04, that you were calcelling or tried to cancel your Dish account. You were trying to sell cards during that period. See copy of YOUR post, above.

It will take several generations for your gene pool to have as much intelligence as a lot of members on this board have now.

My opinion is - You're a lying POS! You will not even post your location -Ohio maybe, because you ARE or WERE doing illegal things.

GO AWAY.

this is so funny.you guys are bringing all this stuff on yourselves. haha ha:D

This thread is funny as hell!

OP, why in the world did you even start a thread to begin with?

For those who are thinking about being parents...

this is so funny.you guys are bringing all this stuff on yourselves. haha ha:D

This is what happens to your children when you do crack during pregnancy! :rolleyes:

now i'm mad!!! I had never touched drugs and never will.you are insulting me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts