dish csr problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.
If i cant have any new HD Channels guess we can just settle for this kind of fun until then....

It will be over SOON enough lol

haha heres a good one that can relate to a call i had gotten when I was with them

I had a customer calling complaining.. she had been with dish for around 8 YEARS.. yes thats alot... she was paying 14.99 for dish latino 1. She was already getting a promo credit 10 for 10 as a wb offer... and she wanted to get dish latino dos for 14.99

I was like

WHAAAAA?? hahaha not even i get it and i work here lady...

then i cancelled her.

Im sure she went to cable and is paying more than she was with dish.

In other words.. if everyone else pays it. why not you? if you dont like it? cancel? its that simple... no offense lol

is there a pop corn emoticon i can use?

Looking more into the thread now I'm begining to wonder if it was all a load of crap and just an atempt to ruffle some feathers, if thats the case then it was a job well done.

Looking more into the thread now I'm begining to wonder if it was all a load of crap and just an atempt to ruffle some feathers, if thats the case then it was a job well done.

It's been apparent for a while on this thread that the OP was a troll. Not a bad bit of trollery, if I do say so myself.

please everyone stop picking on me.I had a problem and I resolved it.so just let it be.

I know my satellite stuff more than this installer did.
For example:
I have a wireless internet and want to hookup dishonline.how can you do it if your router is downstairs?
can someome tell me or point me what sat has hd programming 110 or 119 or 61.5 etc. thanks
If I call to order the 622 do they bill my credit card or can they put it on my monthly bill?plus if I get hd do I need another dish.is hd at 110 and 119?
i recently lost channel 254 the cw.after I got my replacement 625.it was not on the new one.do I call dish to get it back or did they take it off everywhere.
if I get a vip 622 do I need to have my dish upgraded too if I don't use the hd part.
If you are a long time good on time paying customer.how do you get dish to give you a free 622 thru the ceo@dishnetwork.com address.
question if I have dish network right now.how hard is it to convert to directv.is it just changing the dish and hooking up the boxes?thanks for any info.
I got a question.if you are past due on your account how long does it take them to disrupt your service.
can anyone tell me which is better?dish or directv on pricing and equipment and thing else can someome tell me.
is the direct tivo still for sell on directv website?I don't see it on there.what model number is it.
well i'm getting a little tired of dish.been thinking about time warner cable.what are the advantages and dis.

thanks
is the 622 newer than the 625?plus what other features does the 622 have than the 625?thanks for any info.
I keep getting screwed from dish.what are the pro and cons of directv.an would you think I would get a better deal from directv.any help is great.
I have 10 club dish cards.if you or someone looking for one let me know.and these would make great xmas gifts. :)
I have to use a wireless jack for my phone and 522.why don't the caller id if I subscribe to it?did I hook it up wrong?
does dtv has a referral program like dish.I like to get a free dvr with no rebates.referr me and I help you out.
are there any deals which gives you a free dvr without a rebate?
Are there any deal with dtv with a free tivo without the rebate?
I just moved and couldnot keep my dish.there is a tree in the way.now if I went with directv which I think wouldwork.IT is a little to the left and there are notrees.my zip is 45227.can someome check it out for me.
after a month of the lousy and pricey time warner cable.I will be a dish sub again.dish is hell of alot better.cable gave me a price of 92.00 for everything and starz was an extra 12.00 a month.and this was everything.so come friday the cable is gone.the only good thing about time warner is roadrunner which im keeping.
is it easy to hook up the 522?I was told it was kinda hard.
Today I'm canceling my dish.getting tired of them not adding no channels.like channel 25 in cincinnati.I'm getting a good deal from cable.
I see the 522 on ebay.does anyone know if they would hook it up for me if I buy one.

I'm convinced. You definitely know your satellite stuff!

quite making me look like an a hole.and why is someone twisting and changing my post?

quite making me look like an a hole.and why is someone twisting and changing my post?
you're doing a fine job all by yourself...Just quit while you're behind. You've already been thrown from your horse .Don't sit there and wait to get trampeled.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)