dish csr problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.
SLamminc11 you sound childish also. Just give it up. Aparentally you always need to get the last word in. Just let this thread die already.

I'm going up on the roof to get the snow and ice off my dish.I will yelling for you girls from up there.

since the beginning of this thread, i have been sure by 99% this guys problem is that dish doesnt know he has 129 orbit on his account. tech prolly cancled out the w/o, so it is showing he has a dish 500 at 119/110. so when he called in to activate hd programming on his hd rec, he might have been told he needed an upgrade as his account did not reflect a 129/61.5 orbital install. without that, hd programming cannot be turned on. if his switch matrix does in fact reflect 129, then all he has to do is call up, calmly explain that he does have a 129/61.5 orbit installed and ask his account to be modified to reflect it. then he can proceed with adding his hd programming. if he cannot get a locked signal on 129/61.5, then he eill need a tech to come out.

i wonder what this dude does when he needs a plumber? ask him to fix the toilet from outside?

since the beginning of this thread, i have been sure by 99% this guys problem is that dish doesnt know he has 129 orbit on his account. tech prolly cancled out the w/o, so it is showing he has a dish 500 at 119/110. so when he called in to activate hd programming on his hd rec, he might have been told he needed an upgrade as his account did not reflect a 129/61.5 orbital install. without that, hd programming cannot be turned on. if his switch matrix does in fact reflect 129, then all he has to do is call up, calmly explain that he does have a 129/61.5 orbit installed and ask his account to be modified to reflect it. then he can proceed with adding his hd programming. if he cannot get a locked signal on 129/61.5, then he eill need a tech to come out.

i wonder what this dude does when he needs a plumber? ask him to fix the toilet from outside?

You know, I had something similar happen. When I first replaced my Dish 500 with a 1000, when they first came out, I had a very difficult time getting the CSR to beleive me that I had 129. She kept saying that my account says 119, 110. "Are you sure you have 129?" "Yes, ma'am. Quite sure. I installed it myself." :haha

there was no reason for him to come in.I have been a long time customer and they treat me this way.if dish doesn't want my money I will give it to somebody else.I can't help if my family was asleep and did not want to be disturb.I know my satellite stuff more than this installer did.
ok did the tech have a work order to come to your home?...If so, was that explained to you either by Dish or the Tech?...That's just one issue.

I thought this was a nice place and a flamefest sure the guy is a bit stuck up but could this have been one post?? I'm glad the tech around are not SOB's like the some are here
oh so only one of us is allowed voice our displeasure...What some refer to as a "flame" is merely criticisim and disagreement.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)