dish csr problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ok the cats out, i still work for them but i already gave my 2 weeks notice woo!!

Please pray that none of you reach me because im cancelling every customer that calls me LOL

the installer did his job.he did not need to come in.
I rarely do this but you are the biggest moron I have seen on this site so I will explain it for you one last time.

On any kind of service call, trouble call, install, upgrade the installer is required to inspect the system from the dish to the receivers to make sure its working correctly and yes that does mean coming into your house even if your growing pot plants or running a meth lab or breeding ferrets inside. In your case you ordered an upgrade and that requires that you the customer who requested the upgrade give the technician access to your hut so that he can be sure that he is getting signal and at a peak level and that your receiver is working properly.

This is standard procedure, always has been and always will be and if you wont allow the technician to do his job then dont expect to the job to be completed.

excuse me on the last post.don't say those things about me on this board.it is not required and he even told me.duh

He probably would if you guys would just stop feeding him. ;)

Yes, indeed, yet here we are - opening and worse - replying to this sad and inane little thread.

I'm embarassed with myself that I succumb to opening it up from time to time, just to watch it degenerate, something akin to checking the latest Britney Spears "news" items, or lifting the bandage to see how the open wound has progressed.

Now if just some kindly moderator would just put it away, permanently.

Last edited:
excuse me on the last post.don't say those things about me on this board.it is not required and he even told me.duh
Your posts would be much easier to read if you would capitalize the first word of each sentence and insert a space following the punctuation mark at the end of each sentence.

I'm not saying they would make more sense. They would just be easier to read.

Not quite ready to step up to capital letters though.....

Let me guess, you know more than your teachers did right?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)