Dish Customer Service Appalling-Glad I left

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Why don't you quote the person you're talking about?

I'm not a fanboy but policies are set by the company itself. You are subject to them.

Come on, if you're going to moan about $17 one time then you really have problems when it comes to signing legal documents without understanding the terms you are agreeing with.

Also the reps on the phone are supposed to tell you about this fee.
The box instructions even say the same!

Its just people who don't have basic skills such as hearing and reading.

I have no problem with the policy. You just seem super excited to shout it out plus the whole good-bye! deal. I didn't quote you because I'm not going to get into some flame war on a message board. Sorry to disappoint you.

Why would we do that? That's no fun.

Probably not but I find it sad pathetic when people who hide behind screen names on a message board bash people. You see that a lot. People don't have the balls to say things in real life so they take to a message board to do it.

I'm not saying that is you or anyone else in this thread or board. So I hope you don't take offense.

They funny thing is, a few weeks after you cancel and they do everything they can to piss you off, like charging for equipment return, you get bombarded with offers begging you to please come back, we miss you so much, let us offer you all of these incentives to come back. This goes on for a year or more. Five years after I dumped DirecTV and I'm still getting come back to us offers. The one I got today is offering me a $200 Visa card. I guess they don't realize that burning bridges seldom pays off.

I have no problem with the policy. You just seem super excited to shout it out plus the whole good-bye! deal. I didn't quote you because I'm not going to get into some flame war on a message board. Sorry to disappoint you.

He brought that upon himself when he created the thread

"Dish charged me! Oh my I'm disappointed because I didn't know!"

He already left dish what was I supposed to say? Welcome?

Besides if we actually acted like adults here we'd all be acting like if we're trying to impress a girl or her parents...lol

By the way, (With or without quoting me) by posting about it you are actually asking for flame war. If you really wish to avoid it, don't post at all. My two cents.

They funny thing is, a few weeks after you cancel and they do everything they can to piss you off, like charging for equipment return, you get bombarded with offers begging you to please come back, we miss you so much, let us offer you all of these incentives to come back. This goes on for a year or more. Five years after I dumped DirecTV and I'm still getting come back to us offers. The one I got today is offering me a $200 Visa card. I guess they don't realize that burning bridges seldom pays off.

Yepp ^^^^

Other pc of amusement is getting flyers to sign up in the mail, when you already have the service. Dish and D* do that too...

Probably not but I find it sad pathetic when people who hide behind screen names on a message board bash people. You see that a lot. People don't have the balls to say things in real life so they take to a message board to do it.

I'm not saying that is you or anyone else in this thread or board. So I hope you don't take offense.

It's all for teh lulz.

You know, I did not realize all this time we were bashing on Dish and Directv in this thread, his provider is actually Dush. I have no experience with them.

Yepp ^^^^

Other pc of amusement is getting flyers to sign up in the mail, when you already have the service. Dish and D* do that too...

There's no way for any company to target individual consumers. It would be way too costly and time consuming. They just blanket every address with bulk mail. Most companies do this.

There's no way for any company to target individual consumers. It would be way too costly and time consuming. They just blanket every address with bulk mail. Most companies do this.

They should stop that and could go without charging the $17 with the money they save

:boink:

He brought that upon himself when he created the thread

"Dish charged me! Oh my I'm disappointed because I didn't know!"

He already left dish what was I supposed to say? Welcome?

Besides if we actually acted like adults here we'd all be acting like if we're trying to impress a girl or her parents...lol

Part of being an adult is letting things like that go. Just not posting in the thread. It's really not that hard to do.

Part of being an adult is letting things like that go. Just not posting in the thread. It's really not that hard to do.

Okay I won't bother your eyes anymore after this post, but you're actually tossing troll bait out there. How can you expect nobody to take it? This is the internet you know... So If I shouldn't post here, neither should you ;)

How many times have you read online about how they feel a company is the worse because they had a bad experience, as if they are the only company to ever have some issues. I also noticed how he had to deal with some offshore reps. When was the last time Dish had CSRs overseas?

If equipment was leased they should send someone out to pick it up or provide free shipping to return it.

Dish is hurting themselves in the long run by this tactic.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

I can't really say one way or the other about the shipping. I've never had to pay for shipping but I'm considered a valued customer. Now if I quit I can see why Dish would charge me since I'm the one that quit. Now, on the other hand, it is Dish's equipment. How do other TV providers handle this?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)