Dish Customer Service Appalling-Glad I left

Status
Please reply by conversation.
You want crappy service, come over to my house and listen in on my weekly call to ATT Tech Support when my DSL connection goes. Its pretty ridiculous how bad they are as a company.

I'll call your AT&T and raise it with Verizon wireless.

Verizon has good service but they are so overpriced it's not even funny. Their tiered data plans are a joke. I can't wait to leave then and jump ship to t-mobile. Maybe not as good of coverage but wiling to sacrifice that to save over 100 on my phone bill.

Surpisingly, my VZW hotspot and phones never have an issue, so I dont have to call luckily. I do what I need online. I do hate their tiers, if they had better data pricing Id use the 4g hotspot all the time. It destroys the 6mbps dsl I have, but then Id not be able to use Netflix, Amazon or Sling because their data tiers suck....

Take a look above your post my friend. There is an example. Hopefully people will act like adults and take the high road and not post to bash him. I doubt it though.

Listen, he's a paying customer. His bad
Experience is real to him regardless of what people say.
I'm sure most people have experienced poor customer service, it can be awful. Especially
If you have been a loyal sub.

I don't fault anyone for getting rid of a service
If they are not valued or treated properly.

I wish and hope this person finds a provider
They truly like.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts