Dish decisions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

GreatFTA

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 14, 2006
Mississippi Delta
Hi guys,
I am at the crossroads on deciding what dish to use for both C-Band and Ku-Band signals. I have a 8 foot fiberglass dish I bought back in 1986 that served me well. And I have a 7 1/2 foot dish and a 10 foot dish, both not fiberglass. Right now the 7 1/2 dish is already set up but I wanted to get the best signals. I'm removing this dish to put either the 8 foot or 10 foot. The 10 foot dish need to be assembled. The feed horns on my 8 foot dish is already set, and the frame is set with correct angles.
Any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Definitely fiberglass 8-footer will be better for C and Ku. Solid dish is always better for Ku-band.

Definitely fiberglass 8-footer will be better for C and Ku. Solid dish is always better for Ku-band.

Thank you, Rima. It has been a great dish. The reason I posted this is because I have to move the fiberglass dish to the other side of my property. I already have the 7 1/2 dish in the spot where I want to move it to. All I have to is move the dish off the pole and replace it with the fiberglass dish.

Reactions: RimaNTSS
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts