Status
Please reply by conversation.

GreatFTA

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 14, 2006
Mississippi Delta
Hi guys,
I am at the crossroads on deciding what dish to use for both C-Band and Ku-Band signals. I have a 8 foot fiberglass dish I bought back in 1986 that served me well. And I have a 7 1/2 foot dish and a 10 foot dish, both not fiberglass. Right now the 7 1/2 dish is already set up but I wanted to get the best signals. I'm removing this dish to put either the 8 foot or 10 foot. The 10 foot dish need to be assembled. The feed horns on my 8 foot dish is already set, and the frame is set with correct angles.
Any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Definitely fiberglass 8-footer will be better for C and Ku. Solid dish is always better for Ku-band.

Definitely fiberglass 8-footer will be better for C and Ku. Solid dish is always better for Ku-band.

Thank you, Rima. It has been a great dish. The reason I posted this is because I have to move the fiberglass dish to the other side of my property. I already have the 7 1/2 dish in the spot where I want to move it to. All I have to is move the dish off the pole and replace it with the fiberglass dish.

Reactions: RimaNTSS
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)