Dish Dropping MASN

The number of channels advertised as being in Multi-Sport (15+) in that ad also gave us a heads-up that more RSN's would be disappearing. (The previous advertised channel count for Multi-Sport was 20+.) The timing of this offer may also give us a heads-up about when the ATT/Root and NESN contracts expire, if that new 15+ number also reflects the removal of those channels. If so, then I would expect all of the remaining RSN's to be gone by the time those five free months end.
This is very insightful. I am counting the channels on https://my.dish.com/upgrades/multisport, and as of right now (3/31/2021 - before the next batch of RSN's are dropped), there are 22 channels listed as part of the multi-sports pack. Tomorrow, with the dropping of the 3 NBC RSN's, there will only be 19 channels (MASN hasn't been on the multi-sport pack for a while, so I am not including it). And when the AT&T and Root Sports contracts expire (not including NESN because it can't be added with multisport pack anymore), it will be 16 channels. Which is 15+ channels :biggrin

• Love
Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)