Dish Earth

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ghpr13

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 1, 2009
Louisville, KY
I'm having a problem trying to locate the Dish Earth Channel. I have the Silver 200/HD/Platinum package. Other then the possibility that I'm totally blind or had a major loss of brain cells, what am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Ghpr13:confused:

Hi, maybe your not receiving the satellite that it is on. I'm on the western arc and I think it is on the 110 satellite but I'm not sure. Can check later this evening. Not sure what satellite it might be on with the eastern arc. Later, DC

[COLOR=Black said:
TNGTony[/COLOR];2174614]Nope... I was wrong:

212 EARTH MPEG2 SD 110°W 21 QPSK (7/8) [SIZE=-2] ConUS beam[/SIZE] PREVIEW Available
212 EARTH MPEG4 SD 72.7°W 15 8PSK (2/3) [SIZE=-2] ConUS beam[/SIZE] PREVIEW Available

TNGTony,
So I should be able to get it correct? Why wouldn't it show up in my guide? I could have sworn I had it on before. Is it on all the time or just at certain times?

TNGTony,
So I should be able to get it correct? Why wouldn't it show up in my guide? I could have sworn I had it on before. Is it on all the time or just at certain times?
Did you lock out 212 for any reason?

Did you lock out 212 for any reason?

I went into "All Channels" on the guide and 212 doesn't show up. The only way to lock a channel out is to leave it "unchecked" in the guide set up correct?

Maybe your having LNB problems? Or switching problems.

I did a 611 test and everything came up OK. My guide updated complete with the new HD channels released today. I've only been with E* under a year so I'm still learning. How can I tell if I'm having LNB problems?

You should be getting it, but it may have been locked. Check Menu+5 (Locks) to make sure it hasn't been locked out.

Thanks! That was it. I guess I locked it out in error. Unlocked it and now it's there big as the Earth.

Ghpr13:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)