Dish employees get updates first.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I wouldn't say that. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

The only response I can think of to that is:

Where and how do I sign up? :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

BTW, let me say that there IS a program for DISH employees which just was just officially started this week which gives them early release versions of Hopper software before it is made available to everyone. I was informed of this last night. :)

Anyways with that this rumor is now true. And for what the future holds... I say... Stay Tuned. :)

BTW, let me say that there IS a program for DISH employees which just was just officially started this week which gives them early release versions of Hopper software before it is made available to everyone. I was informed of this last night. :)

ah cool. I'm glad this turned out to be true. Was too coincidental that only DISHscribers were getting s219 and s220.

Anyways with that this rumor is now true. And for what the future holds... I say... Stay Tuned. :)
will do :)

Looks like S220 was ditched and now S221/S271 are being released (probably to the same Dish employees.)

I am still at S220.. But last night I was up at 1:00 am and hit the no button.. So I'll probably get it tonight.. I do have S221 on my second Hopper..

Last edited:
Hay sort of new to the forum. Been here a while only 1 or 2 post. I'm a FSS IV tech and have S221/S271. All I can see different is that the Hopper is a bit more stable on connectivity (directly through Ethernet) but still have to hit the record button to refresh (only once during 4 short BBAH downloads) about 15-45 minutes a piece. No testing on the joey as it is my kids TV. My 7 year old works that TV. other than that still receiving random pix-elation through out the broadcast even though I have separate dishes for each orbital 119/110/129 and a DPP33 Switch. But not as frequently as before.

Got S221 on booth Hoppers now.. With S220 only the Hopper that had the internet had internet. Now booth Hoppers have it.. Can not check the Joeys because the Kids are a sleep.. Looks like they are making some progress...:)

Last edited:
Damn they're fast. Made a really quick decision on 221. Or maybe they rolled sevens instead of snake eyes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts