Dish Executive Phone Number

tigerfan33

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2007
Alabama
After being lied to now by 2 dish csr in 5 days. Now I am told by a so called Dish executive (though I do not know many executives that work at 11p.m.) that no one at Dish is resposnable for what the csr tells you. Please give this Dish office a call if you have any problem at all with your dish. I mean anything at all. Please tell her Randy said hey:D The number is 915-298-****

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a phone number in El Paso, TX. Last time I checked the executive offices were based out of CO. Not sure who you talked to but unless they moved I don't think you're talking to the executive offices.

...a so called Dish executive (though I do not know many executives that work at 11p.m.)
I'll let you in on a wee, little secret: They're really not executives. :eek: :eek:

It's the "executive office" and it's just a fancy term for high-level CSRs who have much more lee-way in what they can offer or do for customers.

Number removed... El Paso is where RMA receivers are set to and received from...

You mean to tell mean that Scott can post a"secret document" of Direct TV but I cannot post a phone number of a Dish idiot. Someone get me the phone number of the lawyer for Direct TV. Thats right, that did not help either.:D Seriously though. I didnt expect the number to last long. I was and still am very frustrated by companys like Dish that show no accountability.

I'll let you in on a wee, little secret: They're really not executives. :eek: :eek:

It's the "executive office" and it's just a fancy term for high-level CSRs who have much more lee-way in what they can offer or do for customers.

I'll let you in on another. There's one in Colorado and Texas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)