Feb 1, 2009
Corbin, KY
Is dish family gone for good ? It is not listed on dishnetwork.com anymore

K

KG4KBU

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 1, 2009
Corbin, KY
Ok where is the encore movie pack listings ? Also I looked at the link and don't dish family.

Z

zim2dive

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 8, 2006
Cary, NC
agreed.. the links to Dish family are bad, and while I can see it under "My Programming", it does not show up in the "Package details" link.

Z

ZachS@DISH

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 14, 2011
Denver, Colorado
The link I provided was for non customers. After logging into my account I do see where the link I gave doesn't list DISH Family. I am currently trying to get an answer into why. As zim2dive stated DISH Family does show up under My Programming.

Z

zim2dive

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 8, 2006
Cary, NC
The link I provided was for non customers. After logging into my account I do see where the link I gave doesn't list DISH Family. I am currently trying to get an answer into why. As zim2dive stated DISH Family does show up under My Programming.

aha.. if I log out from Dish website, NOW the link works. thanks!

S

Skee7ix

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 21, 2011
Madison, Wisconsin
YEs, it has been like that since I remember :p
It is not listed with the other packages when you are logged, if you are not logged it appears.
if you are logged it only appears in Support>Programming, and there you can see the channels that it has.

However, when I choose the package Fox Soccer was listed there (it was the only way I could look at the channels), and when have the package, Fox Soccer wasn't there :(