Dish Fees Explained.

Your initial comment was neither constructive nor helpful. If my question had annoyed you, it would have been best you simply ignore it rather than post a useless comment.

I'm not sure what's going on here. I'm trying to assist you in finding the info you requested. Not sure why you are so rude to me.

Don't we already have a thread on this with all the fees posted?

I think he took some offense to this. With all due respect Scherrman I can understand why. It's hard to get a feel on comments made on a message board. It's like your mad he posted this question.

I can see that. I just know we had a lengthy thread on this and it takes some time to put all that information together for others. I actually made an excel spreadsheet with all the fees and wanted to make a sticky thread on it but I can't attach an excel file on here. Hopefully the link to the thread was able to give him the info he needed.

I can see that. I just know we had a lengthy thread on this and it takes some time to put all that information together for others. I actually made an excel spreadsheet with all the fees and wanted to make a sticky thread on it but I can't attach an excel file on here. Hopefully the link to the thread was able to give him the info he needed.

I was just giving an opinion. Your previous post asked the question. I've only been here for a year and I would have had no idea about that thread. I'm getting more and more used to how message boards work and now I know you can search them. Some people think it might be better to just ask the question straight up. Especially now that Dish seems to up their fees twice a year now. Again just an opinion. I ment no offense.

I know it's easier to just ask the question than it is to actually search. I knew how to do it quickly and that's why I gave the quick link to the thread that has all the info. No worries from me, just trying to help.

I'm not sure what's going on here. I'm trying to assist you in finding the info you requested. Not sure why you are so rude to me.

My apologies , I took your initial post the wrong way. upon reading it, I thought you were trying to be an @$$.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)