Dish for Dad and I will pay...

ingramba

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 11, 2004
Dallas/Ft.Worth, TX
Hi, I want to have Dish installed for my Dad in another town while I pick up the tab. I want him to be a new customer to get the specials, is this possible?

He has never had Dish, only me for the past 7+ years.

How should I go about this? Thx for all suggestions! :)

you can probably order through the 800-333-dish or through the retailer locally (if there is one). Order it for his address but tell them you want the bill sent somewhere else and give them your address

Nice present. You could call customer service and ask. Gotta think this has been done before.

Please post a follow-up and let us know how it works out.

So are you gonna let your dad have Pay-Per-View?

I just have two accounts ;one for me and one for my aunt who lives in Arkansas. They're both in my name and I didn't get any discount because I already had the receiver so I just installed it and turned it on , on my second account. I pay both bills and my Aunt sends me the money once a month. Well she sends me 15.00 and I pay the 1.94 . She only has locals and no base package. She doesn't want to deal with a sat company , so I do it.

IF you want your dad to have the install in his name then they will require his social security number to check his credit . You can pay for it no problem; just set up his billing address as your own and use your credit card . You might see if they will let you do an install on the digital home advantage plan. Then you could just lease your dad's receiver at your dad's address and you keep it in your name all the way . Just list the service address as your dad's and your billing address as your own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts