Dish/Fox Sports 1 NCAA Football Dispute?

That's not uncommon for sporting events, as they can change on a moments notice or even be TBA
This is not a good sign...it's the same crap FOX was doing last week and I've never seen that message before on any sporting event until this FS1 channel.

Are you sure? I noticed next week college games and a UFC event still say "Event Not Availiable".

This is the update we received on Wednesday.

DISH is now in a position to deliver the full programming lineup of FOX Sports 1, including the college football games kicking off on 08/28/14. If you receive calls from customers inquiring why these games display as unavailable in the programming guide, please let them know the guide will be updated within 24 hours and the games are available to view as scheduled.

This is not a good sign...it's the same crap FOX was doing last week and I've never seen that message before on any sporting event until this FS1 channel.
Seriously? As said before, par for the course. But if you want to be the doubting Thomas, knock yourself out.

College Football for this coming weekend still showing as "Event not available" both on guide on my Hoppers and on online guide at Dish Anywhere. They said guide would be updated in 24 hours and that was Friday. I'm hoping this will be updated to reflect events as available, but I am still not clear on whether the deal was for the whole season or just opening weekend. I'll keep watching the guide. Anyone else seeing NCAAF events as available for this weekend (Sept. 4-6)?

Checked Gamefinder on MyDish.com -- live games on Fox Sports 1 for this weekend are NOT listed, but some early morning repeats are.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

College Football for this coming weekend still showing as "Event not available" both on guide on my Hoppers and on online guide at Dish Anywhere. They said guide would be updated in 24 hours and that was Friday. I'm hoping this will be updated to reflect events as available, but I am still not clear on whether the deal was for the whole season or just opening weekend. I'll keep watching the guide. Anyone else seeing NCAAF events as available for this weekend (Sept. 4-6)?
I am seeing the same on Dish Anywhere. As I am not at home, i can't check the guide.

I would think that if there was an issue, the dishsportsvalue.com wouldn't be saying "Great News", rather it would be saying something about how Fox is asking for an unreasonable price hike or something like that.

Guide now showing both college football and UFC events for this weekend as normal. Evidently it is resolved. No more "event not available" listings in my guide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)