Dish gives wrestling fans another .....

But you couldn't pay me to sit through a wrestling event live unless you were talking several hundreds or thousands of dollars to buy my time to attend.

lol, I drove through and waited in line in torrential rain today to watch indy wrestling.

lol, I drove through and waited in line in torrential rain today to watch indy wrestling.

Gotta love America.... if I were president of my own island I would outlaw the sport. Here you are more than welcome to fight the rain to watch big biff men hug and kiss each other.

The last time I watched wrestling I was 10 years old or so in the 80's. I remember when TBS had NWA and I'll never forget watching Rick Flair prance around the ring with sh*t stained poopy tight pants. Sure as sh*t, it was sh*t... it wasn't sweat or water, it was a clear as could be poop stain during a live event.

While sitting in Beef O' Bradys (sports bar in FL) a few weeks back my wife and I glanced around at al the TVs and noticed wrestling. I couldn't believe that Rick Flair guy is still around all these years later. I instantly remembered the poopy pants.

What a sport you have! Enjoy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)